Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't I.D. Me, Bro



Update of my "Help, Help, I'm Being Represed" video.

The truther in the video is from Beit Shalom Ministries which is a Jewish Messianic sect (i.e., Jews for Jesus). They have apparently fallen on hard times as the website with their original videos is gone and it's hard to find much information about them on the web.

I did find a podcast from Visibility 9-11 dated July 21, 2007, that has the unedited audio of one of the videotaped police encounters (beginning about 16:50 in). It's obvious that the officer was mostly concerned with the truther's safety. The truther was walking on the roadway of a two-lane rural highway.

I thought it would be interesting to compare what really happened with the Alex Jones "truther edit'"of the encounter.

No comments: